Monday, January 02, 2012

New Years Eve

We actually went out! Well, we went to a hockey game then out afterwards for some food and drinks but it's been forever since we've done that! :)

Here's a nice pic of Hector and me posing out on our porch when we accidently got locked out! Not to worry, luckily a friend with a spare key was nearby and rescued us so we could go on our merry way.

Sweeties

New Years Kiss

okay, back to the important stuff, hockey! :) The Canucks were in town and they're a tough, high scoring team but The Kings answered the call to play and boy, it was a great game.

The Canucks scored on their first shot but after that, the Kings shut them down and Quick was awesome plus add in some scoring > 2 goals makes it fun and exicting.

Jonathan Quick #32

DSCF0081.jpg

Luongo #1

Scrum4

Final Score 4-1 Kings over the Canucks

It was even better to have that win and head out afterwards for some drinks with Julie and her friends. Really nice ladies and we had fun talking about all sorts of things.
A nice pleasant New Years eve that wasn't super crowded or rowdy. :)
New Years Eve

All these pics were taken with my new little point & shoot camera H got me for Christmas. I still love my DSLR so much but there are times when I do not want to carry that beast around. Plus, Staples Center balks when I bring my long lens into the games so the little Fuji works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment