Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF

yay, Friday is here!! We have a full weekend planned and Tyler leaves for camp on Sunday. Gulp!! I'm excited and anxious...I know he'll have a great time but we'll miss him terribly especially Joshua. Tyler did mention today that he'll be homesick and that we shouldn't do too much fun things with Josh while he is gone.

I didn't remind him that Josh and I have a sleepover date at the Wild Animal Park. I need to keep Josh entertained while his big bro is gone.

Hopefully the pictures that I took today at the marsh will appear in my Flickr box to the right. I will some more later but those are pretty it. It was overcast this morning so I was hopeful that it might be coolish but no, the sun came out and it was hot. We spent most of the time in the Marsh center where the A/C was on full blast. We had fun looking in the microscope and looking at all the cool creatures.

Gotta run and take of finishing my chile verde for dinner tonight. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment