Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Activities

I am enjoying our summer so far. We try to get out and do some things just to enjoy the nice weather and each other's company. This afternoon we went to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch with He-man and baby D. Hector doesn't enjoy eating here since it smells fishy etc so it's a real treat for me to have some crab legs. It's also very nice since the restaurant is practically empty during the week days plus we get to enjoy the nice views of Redondo Beach.



Here is a little video of the kids at Joe's.

We also try to get out every day to get some exercise and the kids love their wheels. In this case, Tyler skateboards and Josh is getting better on his inline skates. Pretty soon I'll be able to put my inline skates on and we can cruise the boardwalk. I need to get another pair of wristguards since the kids use them too. Tyler already broke his wrist a few years ago so we need to protect that.



Josh looks like he's getting the hang of it.


Meanwhile I finished another pair of Noro stripey socks and I already know who I'm giving these too. Stay tuned!


I don't think I will get tired of making these cute, fun socks. They will be my go-to socks when I get stumped or bored with whatever project I'm working on at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment