Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fall Travel

This is where is are going in November. I booked our trip this morning and it's set for November 19 to 26. Yes, we will be coming home on Thanksgiving Day but we will be arriving in the afternoon so my mom shouldn't be too upset.

I am SO excited. A few days ago, I asked Tyler if he would like to go to Ireland. He answers, "Yes, I've never been to the UK." Such a cute jet setter and Josh is just plain happy to get on a plane. Here's hoping that our flight is empty although I doubt it since we fly to Paris and connect to Shannon but you never know.

I'm giddy with excitement. It's been a while since out last trip and I don't count our cruise to Mexico as a real international trip. Let's see, I guess it would be Canada almost 2 years ago...but Hector will be the real traveller in our family this year. China, Taiwan and then Ireland. Yay!

I gotta start walking big time since everything I want to do involves a LOT of walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment