Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Total Cuteness





Remember my recent handknit Hello Kitty hat? Well, Hector was showing his pictures from Taiwan/China and pointed out the awesome feature at the Taipei airport. At first, it looks like a Sanrio store at the terminal but that's not all...there is a Hello Kitty departure gate! Really, there is!
Doesn't it look cheerful? There are Hello Kitty seats....eeeek!





Want to know the time? Hello Kitty can help. Want to make a phone call? Hello Kitty can help with that too! Now I have to make my way to Taipei just to see this for myself.

Note: Hector doesn't take the greatest pictures but he saw this and wanted to show me so I appreciate his efforts. :) And why is it in Taiwan? I would think Japan would have a entire terminal devoted to Hello Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment