Tuesday, May 05, 2009

spring time

At the right of this blog, you may have noticed my flickr page which has some of latest photos. But for those who want instant gratification, I'll post a couple. Both of these projects used Noro Kuryeon sock yarn which comes in AMAZING colors. For the socks, I alternated 2 different colorways to produce the fun stripes. The cool part is that you never know what color will come up next (unless you want to pull out lots of yarn). I love the uniqueness of each sock.I finished the second sock in Vegas but had to take some proper photos. I made this dress about a year ago when I was in Playa Del Carmen with my cousin Hannah. I didn't have anybodyin mind for this dress but She-ra had to go and get preggers with beautiful Baby D. I gave this to her the day she was born (November 24th, I believe) and lookie now, she is a little doll in it. She-ra looks for a special occasion to show the baby and the dress off. Too cute.

There is a lot of yarn leftover so I think I might make another pair of stripedy socks for myself. As much as I love the pair above, they are just a tad too big for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment