Saturday, May 09, 2009

Shutterbugs







The boys are getting interested in photography, especially Josh. He stands by my Canon Rebel XT and asks to use it. Depending on my mood and lens, I let him although I usually let him use my little Canon SD 1000. The point and shoot is much more suitable for his little hands.






Hector bought an inexpensive digital camera for the kids that my mom is currently using in China. When Josh needs a break from Tyler I let him take the little Canon and take pictures in my bedroom.






I finished a Hello Kitty hat this afternoon. More like I completed the bow and embellishments. Of course, the hat is roomy but it is cute. I don't remember doing a novelty hat except for the mohawk hat. Even though I'm clueless about embroidery, I am pleased with the eyes, nose and whiskers. :)







Both boys had to model the hat and no, they won't be scarred for life. Tyler just thought it was a silly hat. He has NO idea.
This next set was taken by Joshua. I like that he tried different angles and things.

The hockey game on TV.
Self portrait.


The doorknob.


No comments:

Post a Comment