Sunday, May 10, 2009

Special Moments






This afternoon I put the kids into the car, loaded up my camera gear and headed out to Palos Verdes. The sun had finally emerged with the temps back to our normal 70's. As soon I got a a clear shot of the Hill, I could see that the clouds were rolling in so the weather wouldn't be cooperative.





At the lighthouse, the ocean was gray and the skies hazy. Bummer. I thought that maybe the kids would like to run around but Josh fell asleep during the drive. I decided it would be best to let Josh sleep for a bit so we headed over to another point where I could park at a lookout point and take pictures. The only one I liked was the flowers above. Maybe better luck next time...










I made an asparagus torta today. The recipe came with the asparagus and I had to use it before it spoiled. It has eggs, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a quiche like casserole dish. Not bad. The picture sure does look yummy though.




Joshua brought home a bag for Mother's Day and I finally got to open it.




He made a booklet all about me fill-in-the-blank style. The best page was my Mom is ___ years old. I now regret him knowing his numbers up to 200. :)









The cutest thing Josh made is a heart shaped necklace. The teacher painted the wood hearts blue then the children used Q-tips to make flowers. Later the teacher added the black outlines. I actually knew about this present since I'm the one who strung and beaded the necklaces for everyone but I love my necklace! :)







Tyler made me some bath salts which is super sweet and I look forward to having a soaking tub very soon (on my wish list).

I'm blessed to have 2 wonderful boys and a great hubby! They make my life so complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment