Monday, May 11, 2009

At the Movies

This week I've had more time to watch movies on TV. I guess I had to occupy myself since Hector is gone and after the kids go to bed. Sure I watch hockey playoffs but it's not as fun by myself and I only really get into the Caps/Pens series and the Ducks/Red Wings series.

The great thing about Tivo/DVR is that I see a certain movie playing that looks interesting, I can search the other showings and tape it. Sometimes I find movies that I never heard of or big movies that I wanted to see.

The first one, I Could Never Be Your Woman is from 2007 and one that I never heard of. Paul Rudd reminds me of an older, goofier version of his character in Clueless and he plays the younger guy to Michelle Pfieffer. Cute romantic comedic movie and I can understand why I never knew of it. Or why it was never released. Who knows?

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one I remember movie posters plastered all over town. One of the funniest movies I've seen this year. Break up from the guy's viewpoint. Really funny or maybe I was just in the right mood for this movie. I saved it on my list because I think I might want to watch it again. Rare for me since it is not a Jane Austen film. :) Oh and Paul Rudd is in it.
Coincidence? I think not.

Nim's Island which was recommended by Kat. She told me about half of the plot so that was no surprise but it's a cute movie. Not too bad.

That is a LOT for me who is not a big movie person....believe you me. Phew I'm tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment