Friday, October 03, 2008

willpower

I cracked ...I wasn't supposed to buy anything except essentials & food and I was doing really well for the last 3 weeks. I bought Tyler a skateboard. His cheap $10 skateboard was not cutting it and he learned as much as he can on it. The basics like standing on it and riding it. I got what I paid for because that skateboard needs to be pushed every couple feet so more time is spent pushing than actual riding. I think he needs to go to the next step and that means a better quality skateboard.

I did a little research and found this brand recommended. Powell is a well known company in the skateboarding world and they created the Golden Dragon for beginners. Plus how cool are dragons? Totally. I read some favorable reviews and Tyler picked out the graphics. So I broke down because I'm a softie (sometimes). I'll call it a belated birthday present. So sorry to Hector for straying but it's back to the straight and narrow for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment