Monday, October 06, 2008

thrills

I forgot to mention that at Saturday's game, my little Josh scored his very first goal! It was thrilling. There was a chance of rain so I decided to bring the video camera instead. I was filming the game from one end of the field when he scored but it happened so fast that I didn't actually see it. I was hoping that I caught it on camera but when I reviewed it, the footage of Josh scoring was shaky so you really can't tell. Boooo on me. I need to work on that. But Josh was super excited and thrilled.

On the some other news, I've been bitten by the travel bug. I saw Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe show on the Travel Channel about Zurich, Switzerland. Uh-oh, it looked so lovely and adorable that it immediately goes on my list of places to go. My friend Kat and I are working a trip to Canada so I don't want to reveal too much since nothing is finalized. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment