Thursday, October 23, 2008

new stuff


Okay, some new stuff to show and tell. Tyler got a new skateboard. I had ordered the skateboard through a wholesale place and 2 weeks passed, no skateboard. I called and emailed the company several times and no reply. I called the credit card company and they are suspended the payment. That same day I place an order for the same skateboard through the official company. It cost me a bit more (like $15-20) but I received it the next day. BAM.




Tyler is very happy with it and riding it around the cul de sac & park.


I finished a toddler hat. Very bright blue with a bright green trim. On Wednesdays, I watch A for 90 minutes while Sherri helps out at the school. I needed a model and she is such a cutie. Of course we had to try out some action shots and she didn't need any encouragement to launch herself off our sofa.

We had lots of fun taking lots of pictures. Never mind that the weather is in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment