Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Can't Believe This

Okay, this is weird...I was on the phone with Hector (at work) when I got a whiff of skunk. I got up and walked around the house a bit to see if the odor was back. I opened the front door because the stink was pretty strong there earlier today. Sniff. No stinkiness but I notice something at the end of the driveway by the sidewalk. Wait a second! I take a step out onto the porch and I realize it's a skunk. At our house. The 4th one I've seen in about 5 days. Hopefully it wasn't one of the skunks we released in the last few days but GEEZ. Anyway, it (the skunk) turns around and walks away.

There must be some invisible skunk sign that says, "Welcome, come on in!" because it seemed like the skunk just knew to come into our driveway and probably would have gone into the backyard looking for its friends. Ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment