Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wii would like to play...

Mario Party 8. I've been a fan of the Mario Party series since it first came out. Kat and I spent countless hours playing, laughing and yelling at each other over the unique and fun minigames. Over the years the minigames evolved and it was always imaginative. Tyler grew up watching us play and soon joined in on the games. It was a good lesson is sportsmanship. Now with Mario Party 8, Joshua has graduated from spectator to participant although he needs help on a lot of games. This game version is much more fun because of the Wii-mote that has us mimicing the action of the characters. The kids especially love the game where we have to shake the Wii-mote like you're shaking up a soda can to see whose soda fizz shoots the highest. I just hope that the kids don't shake my Diet Pepsi!

I was lucky to snag a game after seeing the commerical play so last week I went on a quest to find the game. Circuit City, Best Buy were sold out but I found plenty at Toys r Us! Now the game is favorite of ours and tomorrow we have a Mario Party 8 party with a classmate of Tyler's and her mom. There is gonna be a lot of waving and yelling going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment