Sunday, June 10, 2007

Doubleheader

You won't believe that I saw 2 movies on Saturday. It's a minor miracle when I see a movie in the theatre so I jumped at the chance to see Pirates 3 with Kat and Fran. We met at Downtown Disney and had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. I ate light so I could have some real movie popcorn but the liquids got me and I had to leave during the movie for a potty break. Anyway, the movie was chock full of action and double crossing goodness. I just saw the second Pirates movie a few days (I know I'm probably the last person on earth to see it) but it answered a lot of questions. Of course I'll have to see it again to catch more of the details I missed.

I arrived home in time to leave with my boys to head out to the drive-in. We invited Tyler's friend Glenn & his dad to see Surf's Up. I saw most of it but it's hard to watch a movie when you have to take care of the kids. They are constantly wanting a drink or pizza but overall they had a great time. The movie itself is cute...some body humor but the surfing action was pretty impressive in how realistic the waves looked. The movie showing after was Spiderman 3 which would have completed my movie trifecta but it was getting late for the kids. I was impressed that I managed to see 2 movies in one day which will most likely never be repeated again.

No comments:

Post a Comment