Monday, June 25, 2007

Things We did Before Noon

7:30 am - Alarm goes off. Thankfully I have it set so my iPod plays music so I can lay there listening. Sometime after this, Josh comes running in to lay down with me followed by Tyler saying he is cold (?).

8:00 am - I get up...the kids are playing GameBoy. I feed them breakfast and make some bacon. We watch some program on HBO Family called I Spy which Tyler enjoys.

9:00 am - We get dressed and I gather some things to take to the park ie. soccer ball, bubbles, shovel and some juice for the kids. Look at some stuff on the computer about Soak City because that is our plan for tomorrow.

10:00 am - We walk to the park and stop at Glenn's house to see if he wants to go but his mom has plans. We kick the soccer ball around and Josh kicks it much harder than Tyler. I work with Tyler on his drop kicks when he plays goalie and he starts to get the hang of it. We play in the playground and I wave big bubbles around. Joshua won't share his shovel with Tyler so we cut our playtime short.

11:00 am - As we're walking home, we see our neighbor Judy leaving for work and say hi. She says we can use her pool so we rush home to change and gather all the water stuff. The water is cold but the kids get used to it and start splashing. Tyler and Josh have a great time but Josh gets out first and wants to snuggle in his towel.

12:00pm - I notice the time and say it's time to go for lunch. Tyler has a burrito while Josh has his PB & J sandwich and they share an apple. Now they're watching SpongeBob...we'll hang out until Tyler has his swim class at 5:00 pm. He wants to pass his test so he can move on to the next level!

No comments:

Post a Comment