Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things My Man Thinks About Before Going To Bed

The other night while I lay down in bed, Hector and I had this conversation.

Hector: Why do you sleep with earrings on?

I wear small hoop earrings (dime-size) with even smaller diamonds.

Me: What do you mean? I wasn't sure where this was going.

Hector: I mean aren't you worried they earrings will catch on something and rip off of your ear?

Me: What would they catch on? Kind of amused at this point.

Hector: The covers or pillowcase or your fingers...

Me: No, these earrings are comfortable and I don't feel them when I sleep.

This is where I put in earplugs and go to sleep....

I suppose it depends on the earrings and the person but it was kinda funny that he would think about it. If my earrings were a bother, don't you think I would take them off? :)

1 comment:

  1. No.You might wear earrings until you get hurt one night.

    ReplyDelete