Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Impromptu Field Trip

This morning started off the usual way...Josh & I hanging out at the park with Sherri and her 2 kids. S was telling how her week will be super busy because of all the school activities and her brother & his family arriving Thursday for the weekend. She has to get her place ready and clean but she still needed to buy her husband a present for Father's Day (they only have one car so it's difficult for her). I said I would watch her kids this afternoon if she wanted to run over to Target (she wants to buy Mario Party 8) but she wasn't sure about time etc so I said, "Well, let's go now!" The park was getting busy with all the kindergartners out for their Park Day and it'll be like a field trip for the little ones. So off we walked to Target past the drugstore, marsh and carwash. It was a snap getting the game so we relaxed with some Icees and popcorn. I bought Josh some more socks and then we headed home. End of fieldtrip.

Okay, it was just an errand but for Sherri's kids it was a nice change of pace. And I enjoyed the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment