Monday, April 02, 2007

I have been doing a little bit of this and that. On Friday night, Hector took me for a ride on his motorcycle to the Manhattan Beach pier. We had a nice stroll to the end of the pier and rode around a bit. Hector's brother, Carlos came out this weekend so they went out for a ride Saturday night. Hector really likes his bike..he even rode it to work today. Nothing exciting this weekend, doing a bit of knitting, folding the endless laundry pile and made some pumpkin bars. Over the weekend, my Brazillian stalker called my cell phone a couple times a day which I let go to voicemail. I did look up online at a language translator the Portugese version of "You have the wrong telephone number. Please do not call. Thank you." I haven't had to chance to try it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment