Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Birthday Day

Yesterday I turned 41 years old and started it off by getting my eye exam at Costco. I'll be gettin a new pair of glasses which I desperately need. My old pair is barely hanging together; the nose pads have fallen off twice. Plus I will get some new contacts but I'm more excited about my glasses and I usually don't wear glasses in public. I miss having peripheral vision and don't like to deal with dirty glasses that I always have to push back up since I don't have a normal bridge on my nose. I chose some rectangular frames that are the latest style so that should balance out my big head.
Kat came over and we had a nice leisurely lunch at Islands. Yum. She gave me a Best Buy gift card which is always a cool gift . After that we went to see Blades of Glory which was a hoot. We laughed more than everyone else in the theatre which makes us giggle more. The costumes and skating routines are so over the top..can't wait for it to be available on DVD.
Tyler gave me a box of chocolates which he thought of all by himself and Josh gave me an iTunes card (with Dad's help). Hector gave me a new laptop which should serve me for a long time. My mom gave me 2 summery dresses which I look forward to wearing. Overall, it was a nice birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment