Monday, April 30, 2007

Aaaccckkkk!

On Sunday night I went through Josh's backpack to make sure everything was in order for the next day when I noticed a nasty smell. He has a lot of stuff like pull-ups, wipes and a change of clothes in there so I had to pull everything out and at the very bottom was a colored easter egg (hardboiled) that was cracked and growing something fuzzy all over! YUCK. That nasty egg must have been in there for about 3 weeks fermenting. I had to spray Lysol in and out right away then again this morning since it was smelling. I didn't have time to get Josh a new backpack but as soon as he left for school, I went to Target and bought a new one. As soon as Josh got home that nasty backpack was emptied and in the trash! Phew. I will have to be more diligent in backpack inspections from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment