Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More Sea World




At the Shamu show, there were 4 killer whales but I don't remember the trainers ever mentioning their names. I guess everyone just refers to all of them as "Shamu".

The dolphin show was good. A family is selected to do certain parts of the show and I started to remember from the last time that the "mom" is actually a trainer that pretends to take a picture of the boy with the dolphin and she falls into the water. Yeah, it wasn't as funny the second time. There were some pilot whales in the show and one of them is Bubbles who is 47 years old and I vaguely remember this same whale from Marineland when I was a child. Here is one of the pilot whales splashing the crowd and I caught the moment just before the people get soaked. Love it!










Like I said before, if the day is much warmer I would sit in the soak zone...Tyler wants to experience this.

No comments:

Post a Comment