Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good News

My mom is doing so much better...even the day after she was admitted into the hospital, she looked better. Each day her sodium levels have increased so hopefully today or tomorrow she will get to go home. I will have to keep an eye on her and make sure she isn't drinking too much fluids but I think she'll be fine.
Today is Hector's birthday and he is 48 years old. I haven't got him a specific gift because he is difficult to buy for. He is not into clothes or any specific hobbies and if he really wants something he will buy it. Hector did treat himself to a new motorcycle that is his birthday present for himself. Tyler did come up with the idea to take his dad bowling for his birthday so that is our plan for tonight.
Seriously, a lot of friends and family have their birthdays in April.
Becky (Hector's sister): April 4
Hector: April 5
Me: April 9
Kat (friend): April 27
Albert (nephew): April 27
I'm still thinking it is March but nope, I need to get my act together. Gotta run and buy some cards and think of a nice little gift for everyone. Ugh. Procrastination...that's my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment