Wednesday, March 09, 2011

50 Steps: day 2

I'm feeling better every day since my bout with the flu but my tummy still gets upset at food. I decided to do another version of 50 steps since there is a bunch of stuff that I need to go through in my process of de-cluttering.

Day 2


 
Frying pan and spatula with bits of last night's dinner. I tried some Korean pork sausages that were given out as samples that the kids really liked. Hector then used the same pan to heat up a Filipino dish called seeg seeg (sp) that I have no idea how to spell. I had a little taste of it and it was good but didn't like the bell peppers that were added to it (Hector picks it out but the flavor is still there).

Day 2

Hello Kitty coin holder.

Okay, now to sort through more things while doing more laundry...

1 comment:

  1. It's called sisig, pronounced seeseeg.

    ReplyDelete