Monday, March 14, 2011

Work(s) in Progress

I have lots of knitting on the needles. Some people can knit on one project until its completed but not me. I have to have multiple projects going on because it depends on the project or my mood.

Work in progress

Here are my Vellamo socks in 2 different colorways of Dream in Color Smooshy. The pink is Cool Fire and the other is Bermuda Teal.  Love the colors. This is pretty much mindless knitting, except for the short design colorwork pattern and I just have to change colors every 4 rows to make stripes.  I worked on these yesterday while watching hockey and Hector play Zelda.

March Mystery socks

Theses socks are March Mystery socks where clues are released every week for the next portion of sock. I was a bit behind when I went on the cruise but I've pretty much caught up and almost done with Clue 2. I have to see how Clue 3 works out since I believe the designer is releasing the pattern for the right sock. I might wait until all the clues are out so I can work them 2 at a time.

023

Here is a finished project. A neckwarmer since the winds have been kicking up and it's cold. It just needs some buttons but this was a super fast project that was done in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment