Friday, March 18, 2011

Knitting Away...

I found my sock knitting mojo lately as my 3 pairs in progress can attest to. Clue 3 came out Monday night and I let a couple of days go by since I was a bit confused as to how to proceed since each sock needed to be rotated in different directions to make the pattern mirror images of each other.

March Mystery socks
These are the lace challenge although it's not as lacy as I thought it would be which is a good thing!

Luckily, other talented knitters understand and post their results while other ask questions to clarify things. I read all the posts, make notes and study photos and as a result, my socks came out how they're supposed to. Yay!

March Mystery socks
Pretty shades of pink to brighten my day.

Now I have to wait until Monday night for Clue 4 but that's okay, I've other projects to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment