Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yarn Cravings

I'm making some changes this year beginning with my sock yarn club. Shocking, I know but it will be good. First of all, the Loopy Ewe club is by lottery and I was lucky to be selected last year. Every other month, I would receive a skein of sock yarn that gave me a chance to try a new yarn usually in an exclusive colorway along with 2 patterns (one sock pattern and a non-sock pattern) and some cool knit-type goodies. This year I would be automatically be included in the club but the Loopy club is changing a bit too. As much as I love their company, I decided to skip the club since it wouldn't be fair to take someone's place if i wasn't going to truly enjoy all what the club has to offer.

Now the next step is finding another sock yarn club. Yay, for Google! Top of the list is Socks That Rock which is the name of the sock yarn line. I remember seeing it but decided against it since I was a newbie, had to pay for all 6 installments at once and not sure what to expect. That was 2 years ago and now I'm ready for this next step. So I went for it and sent an email thanking Hector for my Valentine's day present. :) What a sweet man he is; he didn't bat an eye at my yarn cravings!

So now, I just wait for the end of January for the first installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment