Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fingerless Mitts

Getting some of my knitting projects finished for others. First up is the fingerless mitts in Draygone yarn (San Jose Sharks colorway). My good friend from college is coming down to catch a Kings/Sharks game later this month and out of the choices I gave her, she chose mitts. :)

Fingerless Mitts

The best thing about these mitts is that you can fold the cuff over to allow maximum finger movement/activity and then flip them back if your fingers get cold.

Fingerless Mitts
Tyler was a great sport in modelling these!

Fingerless Mitts

Even though the Kings and Sharks have a lively rivalry, M and I don't let that get in the way of our friendship. I actually love their colors although teal isn't the most hockey-iest of colors. I found this yarn on Ravelry and Brynna makes several team colorways so you know I had to order me some Kings colors. Now the question is socks or mitts. I'm leaning toward the mitts since they will be visible whilst I cheer on my team!! Go Kings!!

018
These will keep her hands toasty warm and she can still read a book during intermission.

020
Maybe he can be a hand model.

The problem with mitts is that they are a pain in the arse to photograph. I haven't taken the proper time to setting up the tripod and remote shutter release to de self portraits but one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment