Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 day weekend

We had our usual busy Saturdays filled with karate, basketball and hockey so it was really nice to have the Monday off. The kids got to spend some quality time with Grandma while I went to see The King's Speech with Kat & Carol. What a fantastic movie and Colin Firth definitely deserves those awards.

Hector and I also watched Inception. The problem I have is that a movie comes out and gets great reviews/feedback then we finally see the movie and it's ehhh, okay. I didn't even hear that much as in spoilers etc but it was very interesting and challenging. I even picked super simple knitting so that I can pay attention. :) Anyway, the movie has to settle in my brain then maybe when it comes to HBO, I can watch it again and something will click.

Enough talk, you wanna see some pictures?






1-15-11
Oilers player #26 has the puck with a Kings player coming up fast...

1-15-11
Then CRASH & check into the glass and this wasn't even hard.





Old Torrance
Josh gets a haircut in Old Torrance. He is really dreading it.

Old Torrance
Closed Pawn Shop in Old Torrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment