Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Notes

Little Things I Love:
  1. Hector's Shop-Vac. Who knew that this contraption I got Hector one Christmas (at his request) would be a fun and useful tool? I love using it for cleaning up all the little crumbs & what-nots in the car using all the attachments to get in those nooks and crannies. I hate vacuuming but I love this thing!
  2. My coffee mugs. I had a couple that I got when Josh and I stayed at the Wild Animal Park overnight but the kids got me 2 more for Christmas which are awesome for my collection. I use one of them daily and Josh always points out if its the one that he or Tyler gave me.
  3. My Kindle. When I do get the chance to read, I love having all the books condensed down into this e-reader. I browse the freebies and always find tons of interesting books. Which leads me to...
  4. Amazon Prime. 2 day shipping plus the fact you can find practically anything on there makes me a happy camper.
  5. NHL on the Fly. Hockey highlights from all the games that day plus interesting insight to all the teams. Also add Power Play to that too.
I'm sure I can come up with more to add to this list but that's good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment