Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Gloomy weather

It's our last day of summer and the last couple of days have been gloomy and cold. Not the summer I (and everyone else) was expecting. I wonder how the fall/winter season will be shaping up now and if there will lots of snow.

I spent the Labor Day Monday going through some boxes of clothes in Joshua's closet. My mom is really organized that she boxed all of Tyler's outgrown clothes into sizes so it's easy to find the next set. Then I had to weed out Josh's too small clothes and got a good sized box to give to some friends. I feel like I accomplished a little bit.

Today I have a dentist appt for a cleaning then it's back to laundry and folding. Tonight the school posts the class list so my plan is to walk to school and find who the kids' teachers are this year and head to Taco Bell for our end of the summer dinner. Believe me, the kids will love that!!

ETA: I forgot to mention that I found some footed one piece pajamas formerly of Tyler's that Joshua zoomed on in a flash. He wanted to wear them (it was still overcast and gloomy) and asked to wear them all day. We didn't go anywhere so he wore them ALL DAY. By the time it was bedtime, he was still in them and wanted to sleep in them. Fine. Hector and I were watching Parenthood (the movie) and when I went to check on them, both were still awake complaining for the heat.
Joshua was still wearing those stupid pajamas and sweating so I made him take them off. Silly boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment