Sunday, September 19, 2010

chillin

Finally, we were able to celebrate Tyler's birthday with a laser tag party with his friends. It was a good sized group of about 13 kids to play three games of laser tag fueled with pizza and soda.


Ready to get their weapons!

Excuse the blurry photos but you get the idea. The kids had a great time although Josh got upset because he was on the losing team all 3 times. Poor guy. :(

Hector had to leave midway through the party because my mom's faucet started leaking under the sink. But that's a whole other story and Hector would have to tell it since I  wouldn't be able to explain it properly.

Sunday was pretty chill for me unlike poor Hector who had to fix the broken faucet and all that went with it.
  • I finished the heels on my lace and cable socks while finishing the 2nd season of Supernatural.
  • I also watched The Time Traveler's Wife.
Tomorrow I plan on heading to the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo to watch the Kings practice and maybe get some good pictures and possibly some autographs. Stay tuned to see if Kathy will geek out if she runs into Brad Richardson #19.

No comments:

Post a Comment