Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tupperware

All last week I was preparing myself for the Tupperware party which was on Saturday. I had planned on what days to clean because I can't clean too far in advance or I'd just have to do it again. I also had both boys' park days to work around.

Overall, the day went really well. I made Chinese chicken salad, sesame chicken wings and Skittles vodka. We added pizza and fruit to round out the menu. Oh, I also made my strawberry lemonade which is super easy...

Strawberry Lemonade

1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 bag of frozen strawberries (slightly thawed)
1 bottle seltzer water

Blend the lemonade concentrate and strawberries together. Pour mixture into punch bowl or pitcher and add seltzer water (approx. 1 liter) or to taste. Stir well and serve.

The Tupperware party was a success and I earned about $90 in Tupperware merchandise plus 2 items at 50% off. Yay!

My Skittles vodka was a big hit so I'll be on the lookout for smaller glass bottles for future parties. Thanks to all my friends, family and neighbors who came by. I had a great time visiting with you all.

Of course, I took zero pictures. Use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment