Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Coasting

there is really not much to tell you...
  1. Hector and I saw the Star Trek movie. I liked it a lot. Great entertaining movie even if you're not a trekkie.
  2. gloomy, gloomy weather. I think I saw the sun for about a hour on Sunday.
  3. Did little errands. Like reloaded all the China photos onto a flash drive so my mom could view them on her digital frame. This was my second attempt which finally worked.
  4. Had to buy a new Bluetooth. My last earpiece I lost or misplaced somewhere and it hadn't turned up in a month. Boo. So I got a LG solar powered car kit and it works great! Of course that means my old one should be popping up soon.
  5. Have to take Tyler to the dentist this afternoon to fill a cavity. Eh.
  6. want to knit up lots of things but my hands have been empty. maybe later.

Yeah, see how exciting it's been here?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "It's the Cheese!!: Coasting" to our Directory of Bluetooth . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


    Warm Regards

    Blutooth.info Team

    http://www.blutooth.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. You failed to mention: Planted flowers.

    ReplyDelete