Friday, June 12, 2009

Candy and Alcohol

I am on Twitter and Facebook so between the 2 sites I get a lot of interesting tweets/ comments/ nonsense coming through. I did happen to catch someone (can't remember who) that linked this site on DIY Skittles vodka.



I LOVE Skittles. Original is still the best although Baja fruit is pretty good. The others are not worth it imho. So I decide to make my own Skittles vodka which coincides well with my Tupperware party tomorrow. Hey, do I know how to throw a Tupperware party or what?


I sorted my Skittles...





I chose green to be the first flavor.





The vodka has that vibrant neon green color and the Skittles dissolved overnight.



There is white residue that can be filtered out with some coffee filters.


See what's left behind? I strained the batch several times...

And here is the result, my lime green Skittles vodka. Off to the freezer it goes....














No comments:

Post a Comment