Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back to Basics

I'm kind of in a knitting funk right now. Oh I still knit but I'm doing mindless knitting. Earlier I tried to attempt a cable sock pattern which threw my mind upside down and since then haven't really felt like doing anything complicated.


So I've been knitting plain old vanilla socks. No clever patterns or textures just plain ol knit. I realized that Josh is the only one that does have handknit socks so that was my goal for this month. Hector bought me so nice self striping sock yarn from his last Lake Tahoe trip and I used this for Josh's socks. A nice manly yarn with an interesting striping.
What person doesn't want to model 100% wool socks in June?

These remind of skiing and forests...

Aren't these perfect for a growing boy??

No comments:

Post a Comment