Tuesday, May 13, 2008

R & R

Okay, I'm packed and ready to head out tomorrow morning. I will be spending 6 days in Playa Del Carmen with my cousin Hannah. No definite plans beyond, sleeping, eating and hanging out by the pool.

I'll have my Blackberry with me but don't have any idea what service I'll have or how much it will cost me to receive my email etc in Mexico. I'm kinda curious which I'm sure will turn into shock when I see the bill next month.

Also after reading many forums and bulletins on whether I can bring my pointy knitting needles onto the plane I decided to play it safe and put all my projects in my checked luggage rather than risk having my hard earned work ripped off. Knitting needles are allowed on planes but it all depends on the security inspector to ultimately decide. And I've read that Cancun airport is pretty strict on their policy. I'm sure I can amuse myself by reading and listening to my ipod.

Btw, I just found out recently that She-ra and He-man are expecting a baby barbarian in November. :) yay more knitting for babies but I'm put out that they want to be 'surprised' so no telling what they'll have.

I'll be back next week with lots of pictures and stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment