Monday, May 05, 2008

Antics

Yay..I finished another knitting project. I wish I had more hands to complete all the things I start but sadly, I get bored and have to start another project which will get all my attention. I seriously need to finish a pair of socks that I began a few months ago. I leave next week for Mexico so it would nice to get that off my plate to make room for more! :)

My latest project was Scrunchie Hand Warmers from the book 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders. I used my Noro Kuryeon Sock yarn for this because I wasn't sure if I would like the yarn as socks. The yarn has beautiful colors which had me eager to see what will come up next. I almost had the colors match up but I actually like that they aren't perfectly matched to make then uniquely mine. I definitely want these for myself and I think I have enough for another pair.
Some of the colors I would have never put together but it works out great. I must have started several times just getting used to the yarn. Lots of thin and thick spots which took me some time to get used to and I had to untangle snarls many times. The yarn feels rough but I read that it softens up after washing.




I love how thes came out and I came wait to wear them....

No comments:

Post a Comment