Thursday, May 08, 2008

Childhood Memories

Last night I was browsing itunes and somehow my search led me to Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot series. I remember this in movie form on channel 9 Million Dollar movie in the 1970's. The best thing was that the same movie was shown every night Monday to Friday. I had to beg my mom to let me stay up until 10pm that week so I could watch it every night. It was the best movie about a boy and his robot who fight the bad aliens, monsters and henchmen.

I thought since the whole series is on itunes that I should be able to find it on DVD. Unfortunately I found the VHS version and DVDs that people have transferred. I should face that any version will not be the best quality but I'm tempted to buy the series on itunes. I think my kids would like it alot. Hector and I used to joke that Tyler was the batlike monster because when he was a baby & got upset he would flap his arms in frustration. You know which one I mean, admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment