Thursday, October 25, 2007

Now You See Him Now You Don't



Yesterday my photo editing class was very fun. I learned how to clone out unwanted objects/people. I have to practice this method right away otherwise I forget the process. The example we worked on in class was small and toward the background so we didn't have to worry about being perfect since most people wouldn't notice the change. I selected a more ambitious picture at home and I'm happy with my first attempt.




We were at the Biodome in Montreal and goofing around. I saw the cayman display and had Tyler stick his head in there. Unfortunately, Hector was in the background distracting from the subject. I cloned Hector out and tried as best I could to duplicate the rocks which look kinda funky but at first glance you just notice Tyler which is what I wanted to achieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment