Saturday, October 20, 2007

How do you like your eggs??



I'll combine our days left in Montreal because right now they're blurring into one. I did manage to write in my travel journal which I still have to complete the final 2 days...ooops. Montreal was an interesting city; about 50/50 speak English/French but it is polite to start off in French and ask if the person speaks English.




It did rain a little while we were in Montreal but lightly and that didn't bother us one bit. We were not doing all that great in the restaurant department until Hector took us to Eggspectation (recommended in a guide book). To sum up, yum. Normally I am not a breakfast person and I will have no problem eating a non-breakfast meal in the morning. From the name of the restaurant you can figure out that they specialize in eggs. There is an entire section devoted to Eggs Benedict (10 varieties) plus other egg dishes and regular lunch fare. Well, if I'm in the mood for eggs Eggs Benedict will be perfect and this was pretty awesome. The kids enjoyed their pancakes too. We enjoyed Eggspectations so much we went back every morning while in Montreal. I did try their cheeseburger and Bageldore both of them delish.





No comments:

Post a Comment