Thursday, October 04, 2007

Friends

After a blogging break and taking lots of pictures, I'm ready to share. We are leaving Tuesday and I've haven't started figuring out what to pack for the kids and me. Hector and I will be seeing Morrissey Friday night then on Saturday we have the usual soccer game then that night is the game opener for the Kings. So I guess I'll be devoting Sunday and Monday to packing.






So here we go with some pictures.



Tyler and C posing for me. Honestly, they will automatically pose for the camera like this every time because she loves Tyler so much!

Josh had a great time playing at the park today with Amber. They played in the sand, on the slide and had an energetic game of tag for a hour. It was nice to see Josh interacting with her instead of playing by himself. They are bonding this year because Alex started pre-K so Amber has been a little sad to be the odd child out of school.


This year is already shaping up for these two since we've taken bowling twice this week. We figured out that they can share a game of bowling because they get tired of it pretty fast. It works out perfectly for them and the adults can play a game at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment