Thursday, February 08, 2007

Viva Las Vegas




I'm off to Vegas tomorrow so this'll be my last post until Monday when I come home. I hope to get some good pics there and hopefully win some $$. Ah, it'll be nice to get away for a couple of days although my mom will be busy with other things.

I've been lagging on the photos so here are some to catch up. These are from last week when we went to California adventure. Joshua doesn't look very happy with Minnie Mouse but he chased her down to say hi then posed with her so I think he was happy inside. :)


Tyler loves riding the zipline at Redwood Creek and Josh is a tad short to ride but hopefully soon.



Tyler and Hector are in the purple swinging gondola on the Sun Wheel. I usually choose the red stationary gondola but Hector convinced Tyler that the purple one was more fun. Tyler is still deciding whether it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment