Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday





Today is my rainy day inside. I actually got to sleep in today until 9 am which is a rare treat. The boys are behaving somewhat okay...I tried keeping them busy with paper hats and a scavenger hunt (Tyler's idea). Today is a video game free zone until 6 pm because this is Tyler's punishment for lying. Last night Josh came downstairs when they were brushing their teeth and the back of his PJs were all wet. I asked Tyler what happened and he said that Josh poured water down his own back. Uh-huh...after a few minutes of questions the real account came out that Tyler poured the water. Lately he has been lying to Hector and I and even though the lies are minor, I'm not going to ignore the behavior. We are trying to convince him that it is better to tell the truth and deal with it than lie about it which makes the situation worse.
During a break in the rain, the sun came out so I took the opportunity to get more firewood from the shed. I noticed a white flower that bloomed so took a couple of snaps. So here is my flower of the day picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment