Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy

Hector arrived home last night and we all are very happy. I kept the kids busy Saturday by starting the day off at Kids Concepts where they could run and play for a couple of hours. Home for a quick lunch then we're off to the O.C. to shop at the Block for Tyler's Hawaiian shirt. Monday is Hawaiian day at his school and he has outgrown his shirts. So we went to Hilo Hattie's to check out their assortment. We found some shirts and luckily the saleslady caught the price difference. I had grabbed a Medium shirt which said $39.99 and she mentioned that they had childrens' sizes which are less. I found another Medium (kid's size) that was $24.99 so I was happy she noticed the price otherwise I would have spent $15 more.
Hector came home around 8pm so we're happy that he is home and that Hector had a great time in Tahoe. Only 2 more weeks til Mammoth and more snow time.

No comments:

Post a Comment