Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hector is now officially on vacation for six days. I'm hanging with my boys with a nice cozy fire watching Dreamgirls on DVD. Yes, the Dreamgirls that was just released...it's nice to know people in the entertainment business. During award season, the nominated films make the rounds "for your consideration" and I was lucky to get one on loan.
So last night's little soiree was a great success with lots of great food and company. I'm still enjoying the leftovers today and probably for several more days. My friend Kat and I are so excited about the start of the Amazing Race: Allstars which begins tonight. We are starting a new point system where we keep track of the racers...it's complicated but should be lots of fun. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment