Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I don't usually have a lot of time to see movies either at the theatre or at home but this weekend I managed to see a couple at home. We had company so we were hanging out in front of the TV when Roll Bounce came on. I didn't know anything about this movie but I remember the title. It's about a group of teens who hang out at the local roller rink which gets closed down so they go to the uptown rink. They enter a skating contest against the rink's local cool kids. It wasn't horrible but amusing, mostly it reminded me of growing up. I remember loving going to the roller rink starting when I was in 3rd grade. We had one nearby so my church and school had events there a lot. Good times.
The second movie I saw was Benchwarmers and I saw some of it. I wasn't paying close attention to it but it's filled with potty humor etc and had some funny parts. That's all I can say about it.

I'm gonna be in Vegas this weekend. My mom showed me a pamphlet for adults with endocrine disorders and she really wanted to go. Of course, she didn't show this to me until last week but Hector is off this weekend who was sweet to watch the boys while I drive my mom there. I do have another reason to go....I can gamble or shop while she attends her conference. Lucky me. Then I can show her some of the sights at night since she doesn't gamble. Hopefully we won't drive each other batty.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time with you mom!

    ReplyDelete