Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sony A6000

Another sweet addition to my life which gave my photography a kick start. My Canon is awesome but lately its weight has been a real pain for me. Since I got the Sony, my Canon has been my in-house camera for kitty photos.

This little Sony is much smaller and lighter than a DSLR so it's easy to take out with me easily. I've been playing with it for about a week or so and I'm learning what it can do.


Throwing rocks

My first major outing was out hiking along the Palos Verdes cliffs/coast. A very bright day which can be problematic at times but the Sony adjusts well. Above, I have the sun to my left but we can still see nice details with the kids and their clothing.


Palos Verdes coast

A landscape photo catching the wave splash.


Cove looking toward Catalina Island

Next day, same area with totally different weather. I had to adjust a little in Lightroom to get more details but the camera still performs well for me.


DSC00197.jpg

A more difficult challenge. A black cat. Luckily the light was good to help but there is no editing, just straight from the camera. Pretty nice. Shadow helped by being extra still.


No comments:

Post a Comment