Wednesday, January 28, 2015

something

By staying at home, I have lots of things I can be doing, cleaning, cooking and general errands. I do try my best even though I admit I'm not the best or organized at it.

So, by your definition that I don't DO anything is your problem. I am dedicated to my family which comes first. I will help my elderly mother who as much as I get irritated/frustrated I will always help her out to the best of my ability.

My kids can count on me whenever they need me or even when they don't realize it. No one asks me how my day went nor does anyone care....today I spent 3+ hours buying things for my mother, spent time vacuuming and trying to de-flea our home even though I was told that I shouldn't worry about fleas since these aren't outdoor  cats. Half of us seem really tasty to the bloodsuckers and it sucks a lot so we have to deal with no sympathy.

I will wipe away my tears and keep going because my family comes first even though I feel like I'm insignificant and don't do anything that you would count as something. I SPENT my time caring for my loved ones.  I guess that's my salary of being a stay at home mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment