Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Keeping busy

I'm trying to stay in the moment while preparing ahead what I can. I have one kid down with a fever/cold but he should be okay for tomorrow.

We had some rain along with the Santa Ana winds/weather so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my general tiredness and sore/dry throat. I went to bed early around 8:30pm and slept till 6:30am so that's pretty good.

The weird thing is the other day I noticed a little red bite on my arm and collarbone. Not itchy but definitely a bug bite. Today after my shower, I see many more bugs bites on my back and sides. Bigger bites but not really itchy. The bites run along my sides where I laid down. I seriously hope these are not bed bugs. We had a instance several months ago where both of us got bites. This time it's only me so I'm leaning toward fleas which is still very weird. We just got our cats about 3 weeks ago which may explain this incident but I really don't know what to do. Fleas, mosquitoes really love my blood or scent my entire life.

Change of subject since I'm feeling pretty squirmy now....here are the kitties settling in our home.



Phil and his Shadow

Belly up. Good night all! #catsofinstagram #Philthecat

Here are some non-cat photos. We had some rain yesterday which is greatly needed.
My no fuss plants enjoyed the rain, here is a pretty fuchsia flower. Some spider had a web among the plants which made for a neat photo.


Much needed rain

Catching raindrops

Gotta run to decipher my mom's shopping list. It's like a puzzle, she gives me clues and I guess at buying the product then wait for her to tell me it's wrong. Oh yes, there is a story of the one time I bought the wrong bananas...

No comments:

Post a Comment